Saturday, September 19, 2009

my day~

alerlurya~!!!
haha..finally..update le..
actually i m not gary~~..guess who m i bahh..haha
today woke up quite early..
thn..went school at 10.++ above..
chat wif xxx...thn pei her...
thn go eat my breakfast lurr( i think is breakfast la)
thn..eat wan tan min..haha..xxx beside me that time..i keep laughed lik a solou~..
today i sot sot jor..keep laugh lik a bak ci..haha..XD..=p
thn..weeew...went here went there..at last..went qiant..hoho..
went inside le mor sot..want buy toys nerh..haha..sot jor~
thn..keep ply lik a solou...
lik back into kindergarden again ahh..hahaxxx..^^
thn..back to school again...haha..
chat lurr...alerlurya...1 week lieh...1 week cannot saw her..wahh...T^T
thn yesterday..my neck~!! damn...扭到!!now cannot turn my head properly le..juz lik a robot ..haha..^^..a cute robot..haha..zilian lieh~
thn..back to school at 12.++ lurr..thn 12.30++ thn backed home le..
so she bu de~!!! aihh..byebye lurr...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment